Langley 36 Linear Gas Fireplace
A true linear gas fireplace available at builder pricing, at only 8-3/4″ deep for framing, making it one of the thinnest linears on the market. Excellent choice for new home construction and renovations.
Featuring Borosilicate glass that will not shatter and can tolerate the heat produced from the stainless steel burner.
High efficiency unit even at 15,500 BTU’s.
3″ & 6″ venting. A 38″ internal ceiling makes it ideal to have electronic devices installed above. No mantel required, surround options available.
This price includes the Fireplace with basic trim, safety barrier, and termination kit only. Accessories, venting, hearth, installation are available for an additional cost. Call 647-713-0259 or email email@example.com for more information
- ‘Builders’ Linear Gas Fireplace
- Thin Line Design
- 15,500 BTU
- Linear style burner
- Borosilicate glass
- Black glass kit
- Non-combustible board
- 45 degree vent off the back of unit
- 8 3/4” deep for framing
- Basic trim & safety barrier (Required)
- Termination Kit (Required)
- 3” & 6” Venting
- Extra decorative rock media - 3 piece set
- Basic remote control with receiver - Standing pilot
- Basic remote control - Electronic ignition
- 34 3/4" x W x 32 1/2" H x 8 3/4" D
- Basic black surround with safety barrier (Required)
- Standard Natural Gas