Soho Wood Stove
Once again, Osburn innovates to offer you the Soho, a small wood stove with an ultra modern design. This stove, which features an exceptional view of the fire, comes with an easy-to-operate door latch system that compliments the clean lines of the appliance. The Soho can be personalized according to your tastes and décor, thanks to its modular side panels available in different finishes and it offers two convenient and safe pedestal choices to store your logs.
This stove can be equipped with an optional blower and thermodisc, in addition to being ready for a fresh air connection kit without the need for any special adaptor. The Soho is an ecological heating appliance that will please those seeking efficiency and contemporary design!
APPLIANCE PERFORMANCE (1)
|Fuel type :||Dry cordwood|
|Recommended heating area (sq.ft.) : ()||500 - 1,500|
|Firebox volume (cu. ft.) :||1.7|
|Maximum burn time : ()||6 h|
|Maximum heat output (dry cordwood) : (2)||55,000 BTU/h (16.1 kW)|
|Overall heat output rate (min. to max.) : (2) (3)||11,400 BTU/h (3.3 kW) to 25,400 BTU/h (7.4 kW)|
|Average overall efficiency (EPA cribs / Douglas fir) :(3)||66.2 % (HHV) (4)||71.6 % (LHV) (5)|
|Average overall efficiency (dry cordwood) : (3)||N.A. (HHV) (4)||N.A. (LHV) (5)|
|Optimum efficiency : (6) (7)||75.3 %|
|Average particulate emissions rate : (8)||4.0 g/h|
|Average CO : (9)||132.2 g/h|
(1) Values are as measured per test method, except for the recommended heating area, firebox volume, maximum burn time and maximum heat output.
() Recommended heating area and maximum burn time may vary subject to location in home, chimney draft,heat loss factors, climate, fuel type and other variables. The recommended heated area for a given appliance is defined by the manufacturer as its capacity to maintain a minimum acceptable temperature in the designated area in case of a power failure.
(2) The maximum heat output (dry cordwood) is based on a loading density varying between 15 lb/ft³ and 20 lb/ft³. Other performances are based on a fuel load prescribed by the standard. The specified loading density varies between 7 lb/ft³ and 12 lb/ft³. The moisture content is between 19% and 25%.
(3) As measured per CSA B415.1-10 stack loss method.
(4) Higher Heating Value of the fuel.
(5) Lower Heating Value of the fuel.
(6) Performances based on a fuel load prescribed by the standard at 7 lb/ft³ and with a moisture content between 19% and 25%.
(7) Optimum overall efficiency at a specific burn rate (LHV).
(8) This appliance is officially tested and certified by an independent agency.
(9) Carbon monoxyde.
|Maximum log length||17"|
|Log positioning||Over width|
|Flue outlet diameter||6"|
|Minimum chimney height (feet)||12'|
|Baffle type||High heat-resistant C-cast|
|Approved for a mobile home installation||Yes|
|Weight||326 lb (148 kg)|
|Door type||Single, glass with steel frame|
|Glass type||Ceramic glass|
|Glass surface – dimensions (Width X Height)||16 1/4" x 8 1/4"|
|Overall dimension (Height)||32 7/8"|
|Overall dimension (Width)||28 1/2"|
|Overall dimension (Depth)||20"|
|Door opening – dimension (Height)||7 1/4"|
|Door opening - dimension (Width)||15 3/4"|
|Firebox – dimension (Height)||12 1/4"|
|Firebox – dimension (Width)||18 1/8"|
|Firebox – dimension (Depth)||13 1/2"|
|Steel thickness – body||1/4"|
|Steel thickness – top||3/8"|
|Centre line of flue outlet to the side||14 1/4"|
|Centre line of flue outlet to the back||6 5/8"|
|USA standard (emissions)||EPA Method 28|
|Canadian Standard (emissions)||CSA B415.1-10|
|USA standard (safety)||UL 737, UL 1482|
|Canadian standard (safety)||ULC S627|
|Tested and listed as per applicable standards||By an accredited laboratory (CAN/USA)|
Minimum clearances to combustibles *
(Data expressed in inches. 1 inch = 25.4 mm)
|Single wall pipe||Double wall pipe||Single wall pipe||Double wall pipe|
* The information given on the certification label affixed to the appliance always overrides the information published in any other media (owner's manual, catalogues, flyers, magazines and/or web sites).
** Measured from the platform on which the product is installed. Some appliances have been tested with a low ceiling. If necessary, consult the owner's manual for information on these clearances to combustible materials.