Gemini Direct Vent Gas Fireplace
Price listed is for base 33 model only. Larger models, accessories, and installation are available for purchase. Please call or email for a detailed quote and more information.
The Gemini™ direct-vent gas fireplace series warms up the room with a traditional log appearance and offers design versatility that will enhance any room.
The Gemini™ series of direct-vent gas fireplaces projects versatile style and performance. Outfitted with inviting features and outstanding performance, these fireplace units also feature a number of optional accessories, allowing a personal, customized touch. The units are built with quality components and are easy to install. That’s the essence of the Astria Gemini™ series.
- Select from four sizes - 33", 35", 40" and 45" - to accommodate the size of your room and heating needs.
- Forest Oak logs and glowing embers deliver an elegant fire presentation.
- A newly designed pan burner produces brilliant flames for a vibrant presentation and hours of enjoyment.
- High/Low flame operation allows you to adjust the flame intensity and heat.
- Clean, radiant design blend with any style of mantel or trim.
- Heat-circulating design increases warm air distribution for exceptional supplemental heat.
- Optional blower helps circulate warm air into a large room for maximum comfort.
- High/low flame control allows you to control the ambiance in the room for maximum comfort and enjoyment.
EASE OF OPERATION
- Optional wireless remote controls deliver the ultimate convenience.
- Choose from Millivolt ignition system or energy saving intermittent pilot electronic ignition. Both systems provide reliable operation during a power outage.
- Added options like a wall thermostat or thermostat remote control for easy and trouble free operation.
- Standard IPI/CPI switch for easier operation during severe cold temperatures.
- Standard on/off and high/low flame control allows you to control the flame in the room from a conveniently located wall switch (provided).
- Easy access to control area without having to remove the safety barrier.
- Combo (top/rear) venting (except 33” models) for maximum installation flexibility.
- 2015 ANSI barrier compliant.
- Approved for use in any room including bedrooms.
- Add an optional ceramic fiber brick liner for a more traditional look.
This fireplace meets all 2015 ANSI barrier requirements.
|Model||Gemini 33||Gemini 35||Gemini 40||Gemini 45|
|Venting Type||Direct Vent||Direct Vent||Direct Vent||Direct Vent|
|BTU||13,000 / 14,000||15,000 / 16,000||19,000 / 20,000||21,500|
|View Style||Front View||Front View||Front View||Front View|
|Controls||Optional Remote||Optional Remote||Optional Remote||Optional Remote|
|Warranty||Limited Lifetime Warranty||Limited Lifetime Warranty||Limited Lifetime Warranty||Limited Lifetime Warranty|