7000 Pellet Stove
Osburn increases its leadership in the wood pellet stove market with the Osburn 7000. This stove, which uses a bottom-feed combustion technology, has an impressive hopper capacity of 125 pounds and offers a combustion time of up to 92 hours. Leading edge, the Osburn 7000 has a convenient and intuitive touch screen display offering a world of possibilities to the user.
In addition to having a clean line, contemporary design, the Osburn 7000 offers two choices of door overlays to complete its style. This pellet stove, which can produce up to 70,000 BTU/h, is equipped with a powerful 500 CFM blower and can be fitted with a hot air distribution kit to optimize heat distribution throughout the house.
APPLIANCE PERFORMANCE (1)
|Fuel type :||Pellet (Premium grade or better) (2)|
|Recommended heating area (sq.ft.) : ()||1,000 - 2,800|
|Hopper capacity :||125 lb (57 kg)|
|Maximum burn time : ()||104 h|
|Maximum heat input rate : (3)||70,500 BTU/h (20.6 kW)|
|Overall heat output rate (min. to max.) : (4)||8,300 BTU/h (2.4 kW) to 36,700 BTU/h (10.8 kW)|
|Average overall efficiency : (5)||68.8 % (HHV) (6)||74.4 % (LHV) (7)|
|Optimum efficiency : (8) (9)||79.9 %|
|Burn rate :||1.2 - 8.2 lb/h|
|Average particulate emissions rate : (10)||2.45 g/h|
|Average CO : (11)||117.2 g/h|
|Average electrical power consumption for ignition cycle :(12)||N.A.|
|Average electrical power consumption for continuous operation : (12)||N.A.|
(1) Values are as measured per CSA B415.1-10, except for the recommended heating area, hopper capacity, maximum burn time and maximum heat input rate. Results may vary depending on pellet quality, density, length, and diameter.
(2) Grades of pellet fuel are determined by organizations such as Pellet Fuels Institute (PFI), ENplus and CANplus.
() Recommended heating area and maximum burn time may vary subject to location in home, chimney draft, heat loss factors, climate, fuel type, feed rate, fuel level, and other variables. The recommended heated area for a given appliance is defined by the manufacturer as its capacity to maintain a minimum acceptable temperature considering that the space configuration and the presence of heat distribution systems have a significant impact in making heat circulation optimum.
(3) Based on the maximum burn-rate and a dry energy value of pellet at 8,600 BTU/lb.
(4) As measured per CSA B415.1-10 stack loss method.
(5) Efficiency based on radiated and delivered heat when allowing cycling from high to low burn to simulate thermostat demand.
(6) Higher Heating Value of the fuel.
(7) Lower Heating Value of the fuel.
(8) Performances based on a fuel load prescribed by the standard at 7 lb/ft³ and with a moisture content between 19% and 25%.
(9) Optimum overall efficiency at a specific burn rate (LHV).
(10) This appliance is officially tested and certified by an independent agency.
(11) Carbon monoxyde.
(12) Unless stated otherwise, measures were taken directly at the main power source and include all electrical components present in the appliance.
|Exterior dimension (Depth)||34 1/2"|
|Noise level at 6 feet||53 dBa (+/- 3 dBa) - 59 dBa (+/- 3 dBa)|
|Baffle type||Stainless steel|
|Approved for a mobile home installation||Yes|
|Weight||468 lb (212 kg)|
|Door type||Single, glass with cast iron frame|
|Glass type||Ceramic glass|
|Glass surface – dimensions (Width X Height)||13 1/8" x 10 7/8"|
|Overall dimension (Height)||41 1/4"|
|Overall dimension (Width)||24"|
|Overall dimension (Depth)||34 1/2"|
|Centre line of flue outlet to the side||4 3/4"|
|Centre line of flue outlet to the floor||10 7/8"|
|USA standard (emissions)||EPA Méthode 28|
|Canadian Standard (emissions)||CSA B415.1-10|
|USA standard (safety)||ASTM E1509, UL 1482|
|Canadian standard (safety)||ULC S627|
|Tested and listed as per applicable standards||By an accredited laboratory (CAN/USA)|
Minimum clearances to combustibles *
(Data expressed in inches. 1 inch = 25.4 mm)
* The information given on the certification label affixed to the appliance always overrides the information published in any other media (owner's manual, catalogues, flyers, magazines and/or web sites).
** Measured from the platform on which the product is installed. Some appliances have been tested with a low ceiling. If necessary, consult the owner's manual for information on these clearances to combustible materials.