Rapture B-Vent Fireplace - Traditional - Front Open
- Tall opening provides an exceptional view of the flame presentation.
- Beautiful oak styled gas log set and hand forged andirons are included.
- Real kiln-fired clay firebrick interior panels consist of split stacked or herringbone patterns in warm red and ivory colors.
- Gas controls are conveniently located below the hearth for easy installation, finishing and operation.
- Regal hand-forged andirons with heavy duty log grate.
- Chain-mesh pull screen and a detailed hearth media kit complete the look.
- Powerful burner system produces impressive heat and tall, dancing flames with patented radiant heat technology.
- Intermittent pilot ignition system with battery backup provides continued operation in the event of a power outage.
- Fireplace operates with included remote control or wall switch for added convenience.
- Outside combustion air kit available.
- Fully insulated firebox for increased performance in colder climates.
- Easy access damper control.
- Uses either 8DM wood burning chimney or standard 8" b-vent (requires BTC-8 transition collar).
|Model||Rapture 36||Rapture 42||Rapture 50|
|BTU||32,000 - 53,000||37,000 - 62,000||38,000 - 66,000|
|View Style||Front View||Front View||Front View|
|Controls||Remote Control||Remote Control||Remote Control|
|Warranty||Limited Lifetime Warranty||Limited Lifetime Warranty||Limited Lifetime Warranty|
This price includes the Fireplace, Burner, Panels, Remote control, and Surround only. Accessories, venting, hearth, and installation are available for an additional cost. Call 647-713-0259 or email email@example.com for more information.